The Student News Site of The College Academy

TCA Heights

TCA Heights

TCA Heights

The Top 5 Best Christmas Movies

What’s Your Opinion? Answer the Poll Below.

The holiday season is a time for joy, laughter, and creating lasting memories. As Christmas approaches, students eagerly anticipate their winter break, a chance to relax and enjoy the festive spirit. One popular tradition among students is gathering together with friends and family to watch movies that capture the magic and meaning of Christmas. In this article, we will explore the top five most watched Christmas movies by students, showcasing their beloved classics and timeless favorites and to add on students will have the chance to cast their vote in a poll at the end.

YouTube.com

1. Elf:
Topping the chart is none other than “Elf,” a heartwarming comedy that has nestled its way into the hearts of students. This enchanting tale follows Buddy, a human raised as an elf in the North Pole, as he goes on a search to find his real father in New York City and finds love. With its perfect blend of humor and holiday cheer “Elf” has become an absolute must-watch during the Christmas season, igniting laughter and warming hearts.

YouTube.com

2. The Grinch:
“The Grinch” is a story that people have loved for a long time. Whether it’s the old cartoon or the live action movie, this tale about a grumpy creature who discovers the real importance of Christmas is always interesting. Students like “The Grinch” because it’s funny and heartwarming. It shows how feeling alone can make someone jealous and angry, but then the Grinch’s heart changes and he learns to appreciate the beauty of Christmas with Cindy Lou’s help.

Youtube.com

3. Home Alone:
No list of Christmas movies is complete without mentioning “Home Alone.” “Home Alone” is a favorite Christmas movie because it combines humor, heart, and holiday spirit. The story follows eight-year-old Kevin McCallister, who is accidentally left behind when his family goes on vacation. Kevin takes full advantage of his freedom and defends his home from two burglars using traps. The film’s themes of family, resilience, and the magic of Christmas resonate with audiences of all ages, making it a timeless classic that brings joy and laughter during the holiday season.

YouTube.com

4. The Polar Express:
“The Polar Express” takes students on a magical journey to the North Pole aboard a train filled with wonder and adventure. Students seem to love it during this time of year because it captures the enchantment and wonder of Christmas. He learns about friendship, bravery, and the importance of believing in the spirit of Christmas.The movie’s message of believing in the spirit of Christmas resonates with students, reminding them of the importance of faith, friendship, and embracing the magic of the season.

Youtube.com

5. The Christmas Chronicles:
Lastly but not least “The Christmas Chronicles” is a favorite movie among students during Christmas because it combines excitement, adventure, and the magic of the holiday season.The story follows two siblings who embark on a journey to help Santa Claus save Christmas. The film is filled with humor, heartfelt moments, and a dash of holiday spirit, making it an enjoyable watch for students of all ages.

Christmas movies hold a special place in the hearts of students during the holiday season.These top five most watched Christmas movies, including “Elf,” “The Grinch,” “Home Alone,” “The Polar Express,” and “The Christmas Chronicles,” have become staples of students’ holiday traditions. Whether it’s the holiday spirit, tradition, or the special memories, these movies have a special place in the lives of others and continue to bring joy and cheer to students year after year.

Which do you think is the best Christmas Movie?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.