The Student News Site of The College Academy

TCA Heights

TCA Heights

TCA Heights

How to Make the Perfect Paper Airplane

“This is the most effective way to create a paper airplane and launcher” Miguel Angel Rodriguez

Have you ever wanted to make a paper airplane when you were a kid in middle school or high school but you never knew how to make a perfect paper airplane that could fly gracefully without failing so easy?? If you answered yes to this excessive question than you are in good hands now because I have the solution to this problem. However, in order to make a paper airplane or any other type of work that relates to art you need three things only: a creative mindset, patience and finally to be unique and have a trade mark different from everyone else. Once you have these three qualities you become capable of creating any form of art with your hands just due to those three factors.

Now let’s begin the process of creating this wonderful paper airplane so that you can show it to all your friends and family.

:How to make a paper airplane:

Step 1 – Grab a blank A4 piece of paper than fold the right corner in half.

Step 2 – Next, cut the rectangle part off with a pair of scissors.

Step 3 – Open up the piece of paper and fold it into a rectangle.

Step 4 – Reopen the rectangle and fold the corners in half.

Step 5 – Fold the corners in half once again.

Step 6 – Bend the front of the paper airplane in half.

Step 7 – Fold the right side of the paper airplane onto the left side.

Step 8 – Fold a tiny bit of the right side of the paper airplane and do the same thing for the left side of the airplane as well.

Finally, your done enjoy that new paper airplane you created add some color to it if you want.

Here’s a bonus you can do for your paper airplane for extra fun if you want it’s not mandatory it’s just optional.

:How to make a paper airplane launcher:

Step 1 – Grab a blank 20 CM piece of paper put it side ways than fold it in half.

Step 2 – Next, fold the blank piece of paper in half again.

Step 3 – Grab a rubber band.

Step 4 – Staple the rubber band to the paper.

Step 5 – Pull the rubber band back.

Step 6 – Put the paper airplane in between the launcher.

Step 7 – Pull on both sides and launch your paper airplane. and watch go a long distance.

I hope this information helped you in some way, now go out there and create many beautiful paper airplanes and create the launcher for extra fun.

Here is my example of what perfect paper airplanes are suppose to look like. These are World War 2 Japanese Zero Kamikaze Planes that I built and colored by hand. (Miguel Angel Rodriguez)